XLII. Dos canciones

1
Let me tell you about the time I met
a girl that had no name

I didn't notice she was sitting there
the chair diagonally

She did look at me but I didn't see
so focused on the exam

And as we both passed I ended up
just learning who she was

As months passed by
I started to like
her coloured hair
and her whiteful smile

Her name was Lola
don't give that any importance
the thing's te following:
she likes me and I love it



2
Conocí una alta pibita
nuna fiesta clandestina

Tenía sus curvas finas
y un discurso que encandila

Después de bailar contentos
reggaetón y ritmo electro

Le dije al DJ: "amigo,
poné algo con un güiro"

Y es entonces que me miró
Me dijo "tropical no"

El disc jockey me sonrió
vino abajo y me explicó

"Tiene problemas de encuentro
con verdadero sentimiento

un ritmo que la convierta
baile sola, baile suelta..."

Ella no sabe
que le gusta la cumbia
Ella no sabe
que le gusta la cumbia